Burns & McDonnell Electrical Designer Dept - ENR ( on Contract) in Mumbai, India
Minimum 4-11 years of experience of Electrical detail design experience. 3D modeling, cable tray, ductbank, conduits design.
Experience creating and checking cable tray, lighting, grounding and equipment layouts.
Experience being in Lead designer position on a project for executing electrical scope on projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for development of 3D model and 2D drawing of various electrical systems for industrial facilities including but not limited to single line diagram of power systems, electrical equipment layout, hazardous area classification drawing, interconnection & hook-up drawing, lighting, grounding and lightning protection systems.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and other stake holder(s) to develop a clash free system design.
- Responsible to manage the assigned scope within agreed schedule, budget and complying with agreed project quality norms.
- Assist more experienced engineers in preparing, coordinating and reviewing deliverables for the discipline.
- Training new staff members on various tools and discipline practices.
- Willing to advance in career by taking increased responsibilities on projects and organization.
- A committed team player able to work on own initiative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to self-check and produce accurate work.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering or ITI / NCTVT Electrical.
Experience of exposure to 3D engineering tools like Smart Plant 3D (SP3D), Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD 2D and Microstation.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools – MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, OneNote
Primary Location India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Req ID: 212880